Who We Are
The Types of Data We Collect
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- companies who participate with us to design and deliver products (see Companies We Work With section below)
- Google Analytics (see Google Analytics section below)
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- For lisamarun.com to market to you.
- To enable lisamarun.com to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of marketing efforts, etc.
- To enable lisamarun.com to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
1. For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
Click on the “privacy” tab
Select the setting the appropriate setting
2. For Google Chrome:
Choose Settings> Advanced
Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. For Safari:
Choose Preferences > Privacy
Click on “Remove all Website Data”
4. For Mozilla firefox:
Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
Click on the icon “privacy”
Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
5. For Opera 6.0 and further:
Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
When someone visits lisamarun.com, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our mailing list, we collect personal information. We use that information to tell you what’s new at lisamarun.com; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our messages. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our messages. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by contacting us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Companies We Work With
When you make a purchase at lisamarun.com, we strive to ensure that you are quality and service you receive. As such, we parter with the following companies:
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Send your request to us using the contact form below.